Vivo Y51 2020 has been launched in Pakistan, joining the Y51s in Vivo’s growing list of devices. This smartphone features four rear cameras, with a 48MP shooter headlining the setup.
The Vivo Y51 2020 launched with Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10 straight from the box. It is built around a 6.38-inch display with a 2340×1080 pixels resolution. Under the hood, the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset is hooked to 4GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage (expandable via microSD to 256GB).
In the camera department, this smartphone boasts a quad-rear camera setup with a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP secondary sensor, a 2MP sensor and another 2MP sensor. Up front, a 16MP selfie camera takes care of video call responsibilities and selfies.
The Vivo Y51 2020 launched with a 4,500mAh battery pack that supports proprietary fast charging. It weighs 186.70 grams and measures 159.25×75.19×8.68 mm. There is no confirmation yet concerning when this device, which offers three different colour options, will get to other regions.
Vivo Y51 2020 Price and Specifications
- OS: Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10
- Release Date: September 2020
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Network Type: 3G/4G
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Rear camera: 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP
- Display: 6.38-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 2340×1080 pixels resolution
- Battery: 4,500mAh with fast charging support
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Price: Starts at $220
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Super Deals: MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.