Vivo has unveiled its latest Y51 smartphone in Indonesia. The Vivo Y51 first launched in December of 2015, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC. Earlier this year, the company released another version of the Y51 with a Snapdragon 665 chipset, and now, the company has released one more device to join the Y51 family.
The Vivo Y51 (2020) expectedly shares a number of features with the Y51 released in September this year, as it features a 6.58-inch Full-HD+ LCD panel with a 16MP selfie cameras taking care of selfies and video calls.
The Vivo Y51 (2020) launched with a quad rear camera setup, with a 48MP main camera headlining this setup. It is assisted by an 8MP ultra-wide shooter, a 2MP macro shooter and a 2MP depth sensor that take care of photography duty.
Under the hood, the Snapdragon 665 chipset keeps this smartphone ticking. It also has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. On the software front, the device runs the Funtouch OS 11 over the Android 11 (unlike its predecessor that had the Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10).
The Vivo Y51 (2020) launched with a bigger battery (5,000mAh) than its predecessor’s 4,500mAh power cell. The Vivo Y51 (2020) is currently available in Crystal Symphony and Titanium Sapphire colors and sells for $255 for the single variant (8GB+128GB).
Vivo Y51 (2020) Price and Specifications
- OS: Funtouch OS 11 on Android 11
- Release Date: December 2020
- RAM: 8GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Network Type: 3G/4G/5G
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Rear camera: 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP
- Display: 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD display with a 20:9 aspect ratio
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Price: $255
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.