Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Quick Specs: Android smartphone. Announced December 2019. Features 6.47-inch waterdrop display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset, 32 MP selfie camera, 108MP rear penta camera, 8GB RAM, 256 GB internal memory, and a 5260 mAh battery with fast charging.
Phone Status: Official. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is the global version of Xiaomi’s Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition, which is available only in China. Its slightly less specc’d variant, Xiaomi Mi Note 10, is the world’s first 108MP camera phone.
In April 2020, a Lite variant was announced without the 108-megapixel penta camera. Instead, it has a 64MP quad camera and a 16MP selfie camera. You can find the details further down this page.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 18(800) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 + MIUI 11
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 208g
- Display: 6.47 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Curved AMOLED, HDR10, Always-on, Waterdrop notch display, Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5.
- Colours: Aurora Green. Glacier White. Midnight Black.
- Physical Build: Glass front and back (Gorilla Glass 5 protected)
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.2 GHz Octa-core, Kryo Gold 470
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon SD 730G (8nm)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 618
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Quad Camera: 108MP 8P lens main laser AF, OIS + 12MP telephoto + 5MP telephoto + 20MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro, Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, 2160p@30fps video recording.
- Front-facing Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE MP4 / WAV
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/M4V/MKV/XVID/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Bixby; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 5G WiFi, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C 1.0, USB On-The-Go
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5260 mAh
- Battery Charging: 30W Super-Fast Charging (58% in 30 minutes). USB Power Delivery.
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: Yes; it charges other phones.
- Model Number: M1910F4S.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Price and Launch Date
- Announced: December 2019
- Release Date: December 2019.
- Country Availability: Global.
- Price: $555 internationally. The Mi Note 10 Pro is on sale in Nigeria for ₦200,000.
Commonly Asked Questions About Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro
Here are some of the questions you have asked about the Mi Note 10 Pro, along with clear answers to each of them.
What is the difference between Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 Pro?
They are mostly the same devices, but with a few key differences. The Pro variant has 8GB of RAM and 256GB internal storage while the non-Pro has 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage. While both variants have a 108-megapixel camera, there is a small difference that gives the Mi Note 10 Pro an edge – the Pro has an 8P lens while the non-Pro has a 7P lens.
What is 7P and 8P lens?
Xiaomi Note 10 has a 7P lens camera, meaning it is made up of seven plastic lenses, while the Pro’s 8P lens is made up of eight plastic lenses. The more lenses will bring better shooting qualities.
Does it make any difference in the photography on the two phones? Reviewers confirm that it does. The Pro’s 8P lens reduces optical aberrations such as chromatic aberration, spherical aberration, distortion, etc, and produces better defined and sharper images than the non-Pro’s camera.
Does Mi Note 10 have wireless charging?
While all the phones in the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 series have a solid 5260mAh battery and 30W fast charge, none of them has wireless charging of any sort.
Is the Mi Note 10 Pro a 5G phone? Does Mi Note 10 support 5G?
Xiaomi Mi Note10 Pro does not have 5G. None of the variants of the phone have 5G connectivity of any sort.
Is Xiaomi Mi Note10 Pro waterproof?
No; the Mi Note 10 Pro does not have dust or water protection.
Does Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro use Snapdragon 855 processor?
The Xiaomi Mi Note10 Pro uses the top mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset.
Lastly, If it interests you, you can find out some fun facts about the Samsung ISOCELL 108MP camera, used in the Mi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro.
Will Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro work in USA?
The Mi Note 10 Pro is supported across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, and Google Project Fi. This does not imply perfect coverage.
For it to have perfect coverage, the Mi Note 10 Pro would need to have all the frequencies for all US carriers at all locations, and this is not so. So be sure to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported by them and determine the extent of compatibility.
Is Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro good?
This is hands-down the best smartphone in its class. It ticks every box you’d want. But best of all, it is one of the best camera phones of 2019 and 2020, shooting better photos and video than most flagships of its time. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is a mid-ranger whose camera outguns many flagships, including those from Apple and Google,
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro News & Updates
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Launched
On the 30th of April, 2020, Xiaomi launched a 3rd variant of the Mi Nite 10 smartphone. Named Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, it carries most of the specifications of its more powerful siblings, but the 108MP penta camera was swapped out for a 64-megapixel quad unit. It also replaces the 32-megapixel selfie camera on its siblings with a 16-megapixel unit.
Besides that, it has the same dimensions, screen size, chipset, GPU, battery size and same 30W fast charge technology, though it lacks USB Power Delivery. It runs MIUI 11 with Android 10 out of the box.
For internal storage, there are two options – 64GB coupled with 6GB RAM, and 128GB coupled with 8GB RAM. The pricing is sweet too. 350 Euro for the 6GB/64GB variant and 400 Euro for the 8GB/128GB variant.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Android 10 Update Rollout Kicks Off
May 7th, 2020: The Android 10 update for the Mi Note 10 pro begins to rollout. COming in at 2.6GB, the MIUI 22.214.171.124 QFDMIXM is a Global Stable Beta update with the following changelog:
- .April 2020 Android Security patch
- Increased System Security
- Stable MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Bug fixes and System Optimization
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
You won’t find a better package in the mid-range market. The Mi Note 10 Pro is what other mid-range smartphones want to be and its camera is the one that flagship phone cameras wish they were.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Review Rating
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is fantastic value for money. Performance is super smooth, thanks to Snapdragon 730G chipset and 8GB RAM. It has a battery that goes all day to two days, depending on how hard you push it. Charging that massive 5260mAh battery is sweet and fast, thanks to 30W fast charge, and the phoen also supports USB Power Delivery. There is NFC.
And best of all, this mid-range Android smartphone has a fantastic camera that puts flagship cameras from competitors to shame. If you want an all-round super phone that costs half the price of a flagship but that has the best camera possible, looking elsewhere is a waste of time. This is it. Read our full Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro review.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.