Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Quick Specs: Android 10 smartphone. Announced February 2020. Features a 6.7″ Dynamic AMOLED display, Snapdragon 865 or an Exynos 9830, 12GB RAM, quick charge, 10 MP selfie camera, 12MP rear quad camera, up to 512 GB internal memory, and a 4500 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Official. Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus is one of the number of smartphones in Samsung’s 2020 flagship line-up. The others include Samsung Galaxy S20, and Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 2(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 18(800) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 25(1900) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 32(1500) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500) / 66(1700/2100)
- 5G mobile network bands: 5G variant only.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + One UI 2.0
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 188g
- Display: 6.7 inches, 1440 x 3200 pixels pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz, Dynamic AMOLED display, Corning’s Gorilla Glass
- Colours: Midnight Black. Vacation Blue. Hillier Purple.
- Physical Build: Glass front and back
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.8 GHz Octa-core, Kryo 585
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 / Exynos 9830 – dependent on region.
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 650
- RAM: 12 GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 1TB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Quad Camera: 12MP Samsung ISOCell S5KGW2 + 64MP Sony IMX 555 main + 12MP telephoto + 0.3MP ToF, LED flash, 8k@30fps, 4k @60fps video recording, HDR+
- Front-facing Camera: 10 MP, Face Recognition, Selfie Smart Angle, 2160p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: No headphone jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Bixby, Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, hotspot, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v3.1. Type-C
- NFC: Yes; supporting payment systems.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4500 mAh
- Battery Charging: 45W fast charging. USB Power Delivery.
- Wireless Charging: Yes; Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging.
- Reverse Charging: Yes.
- Model Number: SM-G986U (5G model)
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Price and Launch Date
- Announced: February 11, 2020
- Release Date: March 2020
- Country Availability: USA, Europe, Nigeria, Asia, China. Global.
- Price: To be announced.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Review Rating
We are yet to review the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!