Being able to change between prepaid plans & subscriptions and vice versa is stressless and can come in handy. If the app developers allow it, you can switch from a prepaid plan to a recurring subscription or vice versa.
Your payments will be processed immediately when you make the switch. The days left on your active subscription plans will be added to the new subscription.
How to change between a prepaid plan and a subscription plan on Google Play
- Open up your Google Play Store app.
- Ensure that you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Head to the app that offers to upgrade from a prepaid plan to a subscription or vice versa.
- Tap on “Manage subscriptions”.
- Select the new plan you want to change to.
- Finally, tap on Pay or Subscribe, to complete the process.
How to change a payment method on Google Play
To change or update the payment method used:
- Open up your Google Play app.
- Tap on the profile icon at the top right of your screen.
- Tap on “Payments & subscriptions” and then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription that you want to update.
- Tap on “Manage” and then Update.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to update your payment method.
Note: If your payment method is declined or has insufficient funds, your subscription may be canceled.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Super Deals: MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.
Flamez loves basketball, art, gadgets and cars.