CoolPad Legacy 5G Quick Specs: Android smartphone. Announced January 2020. Features 6.53-inch display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 chipset, 16 MP selfie camera, 48MP rear dual camera, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Official. CoolPad Legacy 5G joins the growing number of mid-range 5G phones in the market. It is the first 5G smartphone from Coolpad, a brand that is known for its affordable phones in the US market.
CoolPad Legacy 5G Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. CDMA.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: Yes; with support for T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 165 x 77 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 195g
- Display: 6.53 inches, 2220×1080 pixels, HDR10, IPS LCD screen with waterdrop nothc.
- Colours: .
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, Octa-core, Kryo 475
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 620
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 8MP sensors, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 MP fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W fast charging (Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0)
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
CoolPad Legacy 5G Price and Release Date
- Announced: January 2020
- Release Date: Q2 2020
- Country Availability: USA.
- Price: Under $400.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The Legacy 5G is an affordable 5G smartphone for the US market. If resident in the United STates of America and need a budget 5G phone, you should definitely have a look at this when it hits the market in the second quarter of 2020.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
CoolPad Legacy 5G Review Rating
We are yet to review the CoolPad Legacy 5G and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the CoolPad Legacy 5G are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.