Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro Quick Specs: Android smartphone. Announced January 2020. It features 6.3-inch punch hole display, Exynos 9611 chipset, 13 MP selfie camera, 25MP + 8MP rear camera, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, and a 4020 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Official. Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro is a rugged, water-resistant, dust-resistant phone with a removable battery. It achieved IP69 and MIL-STD-810G certifications and can withstand falls from heights of up to 1.5m. Lastly, it can function as a mobile point of sale (mPOS), so this might be perfect for field sales personnel.
Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 + One UI 2.0
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: 217g
- Display: 6.3 inches, 1440 x 2560 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen, punch hole display.
- Colours: Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic. IP69 (up to 1.5m for 30 mins). MIL-STD-810G.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.3 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: Exynos 9611
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 25 MP wide angle + 8MP ultra-wide sensor, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 13 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-C.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Removable Lithium-Polymer 4020 mAh
- Battery Charging: 15W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: SM-G715FN, SM-G715F
Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro Price and Release Date
- Announced: January 2020
- Release Date: January 30, 2020
- Country Availability: Germany. Finland.
- Price: €500.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro Review Rating
We are yet to review the Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.