What is Windows 10 News and Interests? Windows 10 News and Interests is a feature that pops up from the right end of the Windows taskbar to display news and weather forecast updates. While it can be useful, if you have no use for the news and weather forecasts, this feature quickly becomes an irritation. The good news is that you can disable it. How do you disable Microsoft News & Interests? We lay the steps out below.
Disable Microsoft News and Interests from Windows 10 Taskbar
- Login to your Windows 10 computer (desktop or laptop).
- Right click the Windows 10 taskbar, locate and click News and Interests.
- In the fly-out menu, select Turn off to .
- That immediately disables Microsoft News and Interests from Windows 10 taskbar
It will no longer pop-up when you mouse over that spot where its icon is on the taskbar, and you can now use your Windows computer with one less distraction.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.