Last Updated on by Admin
One of the most well-known music streaming services in the world is Apple Music. It is distinct in that it doesn’t offer a free subscription tier or option; instead, you must be a paying subscriber to access the music library.
However, there are workarounds to get Apple Music for free if you want. These options come in the form of free trials and other promotions when you purchase specific Apple products. In fact, you can get up to six months (or more) of Apple Music for free in some cases. So if you’d like to get Apple Music for free, simply follow this article to learn all the available options to enjoy free Apple Music.
How Can I Get Apple Music For Free?
Apple Music is typically only available for a one-month free trial, but there are ways to get it without paying, including longer trials with certain purchases. Here are all of the ways to get Apple Music for free, as well as instructions on how to redeem them if possible.
Get Free Apple Music Through the Free Trial
With Apple Music, you get access to more than 75 million tracks in its music library. Moreso, free features like downloads and spatial audio are available.
All of these advantages are available during Apple Music’s free trial period. Only new subscribers are eligible for the trial, which is good for one month. To get Apple Music for free through the free trial, you must do the following:
- Navigate to the Apple Music website in your browser.
- Click the button labeled “Try 1 Month Free” in the top-right or center of the screen.
- Sign up and begin streaming by following the instructions.
Note that after your free trial of one month is over, Apple Music will begin to charge you. You have the option to end your subscription prior to that if you are not ready to start paying for Apple Music. Here’s how to end your free trial or membership to Apple Music:
- Go to Settings on your iPad or iPhone.
- To access Apple Music, go to your Apple ID > Subscriptions.
- In the bottom-right corner of the screen, select Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Subscription.
Get Apple Music For Free with Apple One
Apple One is probably already familiar if you’re an Apple user. This subscription service combines several apps into a single subscription. It’s a way to save money when purchasing apps you enjoy.
Apple One has another significant advantage: a one-month free trial, and you already know what that entails: free Apple Music. However, only the services to which you have not subscribed before will be provided for free as part of Apple One. So, if this is your first time subscribing to Apple Music, you can only enjoy it for free through Apple One.
To get your free trial, simply follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Apple One website in your browser.
- On the screen’s center or upper right corner, select the Try Apple One Free button.
- To finish the sign-up process, simply follow the on-screen prompts.
Get Apple Music For Free With Shazam
You can also try taking advantage of Shazam’s Apple Music promotion if one month isn’t long enough for you to get Apple Music for free. It entitles you to a three-month free trial of Apple Music.
This promotion is only available on Shazam’s website. You don’t have to buy anything to qualify, simply have the Shazam app on your mobile device, as with Apple’s free trial. To get Shazam’s free Apple Music trial, follow these steps:
- In your browser, navigate to the Shazam website.
- Using your phone’s camera, scan the QR code on the page.
- To redeem your offer, simply tap the Shazam QR code at the top of the screen and adhere to the instructions.
Get Free Apple Music For Free by Purchasing Apple Products
With Apple’s assistance, you can also get Apple Music for free through Apple Music free trials that last up to six months. Buying specific Apple products from the Apple Store or online is one such way to receive Apple Music at no cost. You can buy any of the following products to be eligible to get Apple Music for free:
- AirPods (2nd and 3rd generation).
- Pro AirPods (1st and 2nd generation).
- Max AirPods.
- Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo Pro,Beats (Beats Studio Buds, Powerbeats, and Beats Fit Pro).
Here’s how to use your eligible Apple audio devices to redeem get Apple Music for free for up to six months. Use your iPhone or iPad to complete this task:
- Make sure your iPad or iPhone is updated.
- After that, connect your iPhone or iPad to your music device.
- Now go to your device’s Apple Music app. If you originally signed out, you may need to sign in using your Apple ID. You could also visit the Apple Music redemption website, scroll down, and select Get Started.
- If the offer isn’t instantly visible in Apple Music, check the Listen Now tab.
- Click the option to Get 6 months free.
You can now get Apple Music for free using the tips we’ve provided in this guide. Follow any of our recommendations and enjoy free music streaming.