I am a self-confessed iPhone lover. Don’t ask me why. I just love iPhones and I am not going to bother myself about why that is so. Life is too short. Anyway, based on my recommendation, a friend of mine finally decided to give iPhone a try and got herself an iPhone X. I got to play with it a bit and thought I’d share a few tips that other new users might find helpful. Here is a quick guide on how to turn off iPhone X.
To power off your Apple iPhone X, press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. It is that simple, and new iPhone users will be happy to find out.
Steps To Turn Off iPhone X
- Press and hold either Volume Up or Volume Down and the Side button for a few seconds.
- The power off slider should appear. Simply swipe it to the right to shut down your phone.
If your iPhone X is unresponsive and you need to turn it off, press the Volume Up for 1 second, followed by Volume Down for 1 second, then press and hold the Side Button until the phone turns off.
The above tips for turning off iPhone X also works for iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 series devices.
How To Turn Off iPhone 8 and older iPhones
If you own an older iPhone model, e.g. iPhone 8, 7, 6, etc, turning them off is straightforward. Hold the side/power button, and the power off slider screen should appear. Then, swipe the slider to the right to turn off the device.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Super Deals: MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.
That motivated, gadget-loving geeky chic who tries to stay on top of things. Unapologetic iFan.