Motorola Edge+ 2022 was originally launched in China as Moto Edge X30. It was subsequently launched for international markets (outside the USA) as Motorola Edge 30 Pro. Exact same design and specs, but with a different name. Now, it is available as Motorola Edge+ 2022 in the United States from March 24, 2022.
Motorola Edge+ (2022) Specs
Key specs of the Motorola Edge+ 2022 include the following:
- Android 12
- 5G wireless network
- 6.7-inch 1080×2400 pixels, 144 Hz refresh rate, OLED touchscreen, with Gorilla Glass protection
- 60 MP selfie camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 5G SoC
- 8/12GB of RAM
- 128/256GB of built-in storage
- 50 MP main lens with OIS + 50 MP ultrawide lens + 2 MP depth sensor
- 4,800 mAh battery
- 68W fast charging (zero to 100% in 35 minutes).
- 15W wireless charging
- 5W reverse wireless power sharing
- Colours: Cosmos Blue, Stardust white.
How much is Motorola Edge+ (2022) unlocked?
Motorola Edge+ (2022) is available unlocked from Motorola stores, Best Buy, and Amazon for $999.
How much is Motorola Edge+ (2022) on Verizon?
The Edge + 2022 is available on Verizon for $849 if you are paying in full upfront, or $23.62 per month for three years if you opt for an easy payment scheme.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.