|Motorola Edge+ Quick Specs|
Motorola Edge+ Specs, Specifications, Features, Photos
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. CDMA
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100. EVDO
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 28, 46, 48, 66
- 5G mobile network bands: 2, 5, 66, 260, 261 mmWave/Sub6.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 161.07 x 71.38 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 203g
- Display: 6.7 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90 Hz, HDR10+, OLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Colours: Thunder Grey. Smokey Sangria.
- Physical Build: 6000 series aluminum. Water-repellent coating.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.84 GHz, Octa-core, Kryo 585
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 650
- RAM: 12 GB
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Triple Camera: 108 MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX wide + 16 MP telephoto, 3x optical zoom + 8 MP ultrawide, TOF 3D depth sensor, HDR, Dual-LED, dual-tone flash, 6k, 4k, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 25 MP, Face Recognition, HDR, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Dual speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: Yes.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; optical under-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.1, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax/6, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB Type-C 3.1
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W TurboPower™
- Wireless Charging: 15W Wireless charging.
- Reverse Charging: 5W Wireless power sharing.
- Model Version/Number: N/A.
Motorola Edge+ Price and Launch Date
- Announced: April 2020
- Release Date: May 2020
- Country Availability: Exclusively on Verizon in the United States.
- Motorola Edge+ Price: $.
Questions and Answers about Motorola Edge+
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Motorola Edge+.
Is Motorola Edge+ a 5G phone?
Yes; the Edge+ is a 5G phone.
Does Motorola Edge+ have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; the Moto Edge+ has a fingerprint reader.
Does Motorola Edge+ have Gorilla Glass?
Yes; it has Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does Motorola Edge+ have quick charging?
Yes; the Moto Edge+ has quick charging technology.
Will Motorola Edge+ work in USA?
Moto Edge+ is available in the US exclusively locked to Verizon. It is not supported on other carriers like AT&T, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi.
What is the price of Motorola Edge+? How much does it sell for?
Motorola Edge+ costs $999.99 in the United States of America.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the Motorola Edge+ and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Motorola Edge+ are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.