|Motorola Edge S Quick Phone Specs|
Motorola Edge S Full Phone Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. CDMA 800
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz. CDMA2000 1x
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28, 38, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 11
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 168.4 x 74 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 215g
- Display: 6.7 inches, 2520×1080 pixels, 21:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10, IPS LCD.
- Colours: Emerald Light.
- Physical Build: Plastic IP52 splash-proof.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 3.2 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A78
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 (7nm)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 650
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB
- External Storage: microSDXC
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 64 MP main sensor + 16MP ultrawide + 2MP fixed-focus depth sensor + ToF sensor, LED flash, HDR, EIS, 6k, 4k, 2160p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 16 MP wide angle + 2 MP ultra wide angle lens, Face Recognition, HDR, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant; Bixby.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 20W quick charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: .
- Model Number: .
Motorola Edge S Price and Launch Date
- Announced: January 26, 2021
- Release Date: February 3, 2021
- Price: CNY 1,999 for the 6/128GB model; CNY 2,399 for the 8/128GB variant; CNY 2,799 for the 8/256GB variant.
Questions and Answers about Motorola Edge S
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Motorola Edge S.
Is Motorola Edge S a 5G phone?
Yes; it is. The Edge S supports 5G networks.
What kind of fingerprint reader does Motorola Edge S have?
It has a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
Does Motorola Edge S have Gorilla Glass?
It has Gorilla Glass protection.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the Motorola Edge S and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the phone specs and information on this page about the Motorola Edge S are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.