Last Updated on by Admin
|ZTE Blade X1 5G Quick Phone Specs|
ZTE Blade X1 5G Full Phone Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. CDMA 800
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz. CDMA2000 1x
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE B2 / 4 / 5 / 12 / 13 / 66
- 5G mobile network bands: Sub-6GHz.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Display: 6.5 inches, 2340×1080 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, punch hole, IPS LCD.
- Colours: Midnight blue.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.4 GHz Octa-core
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G (8nm)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 620
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSDXC (2TB)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 48MP main lens + 8MP ultrawide lens + 2MP macro lens + 2MP depth sensor, LED flash, HDR, EIS, 6k, 4k, 2160p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 16 MP, Face IS/Recognition, HDR, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant; Bixby.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: .
- Model Number: .
ZTE Blade X1 5G Price and Launch Date
- Announced: January 26, 2021
- Release Date: January 28, 2021
- Price: $384. It is on sale exclusively in the USA on two MVNO carriers, Yahoomobile and Visible, both of which operate on Verizon’s wireless network.
Questions and Answers about ZTE Blade X1 5G
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about ZTE Blade X1 5G.
What kind of fingerprint reader does ZTE Blade X1 5G have?
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint reader.
Does ZTE Blade X1 5G have Gorilla Glass?
There is no mention of Gorilla Glass protection in the official documentation.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the ZTE Blade X1 5G and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the phone specs and information on this page about the ZTE Blade X1 5G are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.