Nokia 3.1 Plus. Quick Specs: Android 8 Oreo smartphone features a 6-inch display, Helio P22 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 13 MP + 5 MP dual rear camera, up to 3 GB RAM, up to 32 GB internal memory, and a 3500 mAh battery.
Nokia 3.1 Plus Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G mobile network: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network: LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 8.1 Oreo. Android One.
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 76.4 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Display: 6 inches, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Compass
- Build: Machined Aluminium body
- Colours: Black. White. Copper.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.0 Ghz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6762 (Helio P22)
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 400 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 5 MP dual lens camera, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels, f2.2 Aperture, Face Recognition, LED flash, 720p@30fps video capture
Audio and Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3500 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Announced: October 2018
- Market Availability: October 2018
Nokia 3.1 Plus Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Ghana.
- Price: The 2 GB RAM / 16 GB storage option sells for ₦53,000 in Nigeria and GH₵ 799 in Ghana.
In both Nigeria and Ghana, the 3.1+ can be purchased from online retailers like Slot, Jumia and others, as well as in brick-and-mortar stores. The phone is available in many other markets around the world as well.
Nokia 3.1 Plus News and Updates
February 2019: The Nokia 3.1 Plus began to receive the Android 9 Pie update.
Nokia 3.1 Plus Review Rating
Having concluded our review of the Nokia 3.1 Plus, we assigned it a rating of 3.9 / 5. If interested in the details of how and why we arrived at rating, read our Nokia 3.1+ review.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Looking at the specs and features of the 2 GB RAM variant of the Nokia 3.1 Plus against its price, it is quite expensive compared to what the competition offers. The machined aluminium body gives it a more premium build though, so if you are after a budget smartphone that looks really classy, the phone should be worth the extra cash you will fork out for it.
We cannot speak of its performance yet because we are yet to review it, but seeing as the Nokia 3.1 Plus runs stock Android OS, its performance should be good and as snappy as is available on any phone with its internal hardware specifications.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information about Nokia 3.1 Plus mobile phone on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specifications of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.