A scrolling screenshot is a screenshot with which you can capture content outside of what you can visibly see on your screen. For instance, you are viewing a document/content on a site and you screenshot it all. Instead of taking multiple screenshots from top to bottom, you can take one scrolling screenshot that covers all, or most, of the content in one single long screenshot.
Taking a scrolling screenshot on a Motorola smartphone works and looks a little different than most Android smartphones do. Let’s take a look at how to take a scrolling screenshot on Motorola smartphones.
How to take a scrolling screenshot on a Motorola smartphone
To capture a scrolling screenshot on your Motorola smartphone, follow these easy steps:
- Take a regular screenshot of the content you want to capture, either by using the buttons or three finger swipe method.
- At the bottom of your screen, you will see the captured screenshot. Under the shot, tap on the two arrows facing downwards.
- The miniature screenshot will lengthen and start to automatically save the content below what you originally screenshot.
- There is a red icon below that you can use to stop at where you want the scrolling screenshot to end.
- When you tap that, it will show “processing”. When it’s done, you can now view your scrolling screenshot in your gallery.
Taking a scrolling screenshot on a Motorola smartphone, in my opinion, is much cooler and easier than the format that many other Android smartphones. That is all there is to it. Something so easy but so efficient.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.