The Redmi K30 5G Racing edition, also known as the Redmi K30 5G Extreme Edition or the Redmi K30 5G Speed edition has been launched in China as the latest addition to the growing Redmi K30 series of smartphones.
This smartphone is the first device to be powered by the Snapdragon 768G SoC, and features a number of impressive qualities including 5G support, four rear cameras and a dual selfie camera setup. The Redmi K30 5G Racing edition has just a single RAM configuration variant, with 6GB of RAM.
In the camera department, four rear cameras made up of a 64MP primary camera with a f/1.7 lens, a secondary camera with an 8MP sensor and an ultra-wide-angle f/2.2, the tertiary camera is a 5MP sensor with a macro f/2.4 lens, and the fourth one, a 2MP depth sensor, handle photography sessions. Up front, a 20MP camera accompanied by a 2MP sensor takes care of selfies and video calls. This camera setup is largely similar to the Redmi K30 5G released in March of 2020.
The new mid-range device costs $280 for its sole variant, the 6GB RAM+128GB model and is now up for reservations till the 14th of May. This device is listed with four colour options, the Deep Sea Shimmer, Mint Ice Blue, Purple Jade Factory and Time Monologue. It measures 165.3×76.6×8.79 mm and weighs 208 grams.
Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition Price and Specifications
- OS: Android 10
- Announced: May 2020
- Rear camera: 64MP+8MP+5MP+2MP
- Front camera: 20MP+2MP
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G with the upgraded Adreno 620 GPU
- Battery: 4.500mAh battery that supports fast charging at 30W
- Display: 6.67-inch with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a 120Hz refresh rate
- Price: $280
- Network: 3G/4G/5G
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.