Skagen Falster 2 is the second coming of this range of smartwatch and it is looking like the watch all the cool kids want to be seen with.
It features great hardware design merged with the usual slew of Android Wear features. For starters, you get a stainless-steel build, interchangeable magnetic mesh straps and customizable dials. But beyond the cool looks, you can also go swimming with this model. Which sorts of increases your cool kid factor.
If you were to get one of these, what else would you be looking forward to? We have a quick breakdown for you.
Skagen Falster 2 Features
It is mostly standard Android Wear features. They include Heart-Rate tracking, as well as activity monitoring, so you can stay on top of your vitals.
You can interact with Google Assistant via voice commands. Who wants to type on a tiny wrist screen?
As an accessory you can pair with your smartphone, you get notifications when messages arrive on your phone.
The Falster 2 has fast charging built in too.
Skagen Falster 2 Quick Specs
- Display: 1.19-inch, 390 x 390 pixels, OLED
- Processor: Snapdragon Wear 2100
- Internal Storage: 4GB
- GPS, NFC, heart-rate monitor, Accelerometer, Altimeter, Gyroscope, Ambient Light
- Water Resistance: up to 300 metres
- Software: Wear OS 2.1
The display is as good as it gets, and the smartwatch is packed full of the features you want to see. But the processor is a little bit dated, which might impact performance.
Skagen Falster 2 Price
The Falster 2 costs $295. But if you’d prefer to forego the mesh strap to save some cash, leather and silicone strap options are available for $275 only.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Super Deals: MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.