Vivo has unveiled the Vivo Y30 smartphone as the latest device in the Y series. This device is introduced just a month after the release of the Y50, with the Y30 featuring four rear cameras and a big battery.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo Y30 runs on Android 10 with FunTouch OS on top and brings with it a 6.47-inch HD+ (720×1560 pixels) display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. This device is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) which is paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage.
In the camera department, this smartphone’s four rear cameras consist of a 13MP primary sensor assisted by an 8MP secondary sensor, a 2MP shooter and another 2MP depth sensor. In the selfie department, an 8MP sensor that supports AI backed features takes care of selfies and video calls.
Vivo Y30 Price and Specifications
- OS: Android 10 with FunTouch OS
- Release Date: May 2020
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Rear camera: 13MP+8MP+2MP+2MP
- Display: 6.47-inch HD+ display with aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35
- Price: $210
The Vivo Y30 has a single 128GB storage variants that costs $210. This device has two colour options, the Moonstone White colour and Dazzle Blue. There are no details yet regarding when this device will be available to the global market, with reports suggesting that it will go on sale in the Malaysian market from the 9th of May.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.