Last Updated on by Admin
What is a prepaid phone? A prepaid phone is any type of cellphone that is not purchased on a contract. Getting a prepaid phone means that you pay the full price of the smartphone upfront and then you purchase the airtime and data you need at your convenience. There is no contract, no early termination fee, and no restriction to any carrier.
Verizon has a wide range of available prepaid phones for subscribers who are not interested in a contract. Below is a list of available Samsung Verizon prepaid phones and their prices. The list includes some of the best Verizon phone deals available now.
List of Samsung Verizon Prepaid Phones
- Samsung Galaxy A02s Prepaid: $149.99
- Samsung Galaxy A03s Prepaid: $159.99
- Samsung Galaxy A12 Prepaid: $179.99
- Samsung Galaxy A13 Prepaid: $189.99
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G UW Prepaid: $499.99
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Prepaid: $599.99
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Prepaid: $699.99
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Prepaid: $799.99
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Prepaid: $999.99
- Samsung Galaxy S22+ Prepaid: $999.99
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Prepaid: $1,199.99
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Prepaid: $1,799.99
Verizon is offering the Galaxy A03s, A12, and A02s at 50% off their regular prices. Note that these prices are valid at the time of publishing this article. Verizon reserves the right to withdraw deals and special offers, and to generally change the prices.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.