The BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition is the world’s first Ubuntu phone, and Noni has had one for some days now, and I asked her for her first impressions of the rare smartphone. She obliged! Enjoy. – Mr. Mo
- Not brilliant battery life – quite poor actually
- Keyboard is annoying to type on. It has one of the worst if not the worst auto-correct I’ve ever come across
- But I love Scopes. I am still trying to figure out how to add an app to the Apps scope
- The rear camera isn’t too bad. I am yet to try the front one
- HERE Maps isn’t offline, but at least there’s a map service available
- I should also add that it is pretty easy to find your way around the phone
Your thoughts, everyone?
You can have a look at the full specs of the BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition.
Latest posts by Noni (see all)
- How a tech blogger on radio disappointed me - October 27, 2016
- BlackBerry DTEK50 Review: A New Beginning? - October 24, 2016
- First impressions of BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition - March 29, 2015